- smooth rocks and/or pavers
- outdoor craft paint in assorted colors
- small paintbrush and/or dabber
- colorful glass discs, tiles
- all-weather adhesive
- stencils (optional)
- fixative (optional)
Step 1: Prepare the Rock
Clean rock, removing dirt, sand and loose particles. Dry. Plan and sketch out your decorating scheme or artwork. Apply a base coat (optional).
Step 2: Paint the Rock
Paint the designs you have in mind — like names of plants — either freehand or using stencils. Paint abstract designs and other decorations. Allow to dry.
Step 3: Add Embellishments
Add decorative touches by gluing colorful glass marbles or tiles onto the rock following the directions on the adhesive package. If advised, work in a well-ventilated area.
0 Comments About this How To
Make your garden sing by transforming old terra-cotta pots into vibrant wind chimes.
- 15 Clever Ways to Start Seeds 15 photos
- How to Make a Tree Swing 18 photos
- DIY Craft Project: Make a Just-for-Kids Plant Stand By: Ashley English