Gayla Trail recently posted a tutorial on how to create your own DIY garden containers out of just about anything. Just in case you need more inspiration, we thought we’d share a few creative DIY container garden ideas we’ve found around the Web:
- Get the Boot: There’s nothing cuter than a row of children’s rubber boots repurposed as planters.
- Country Chic: Love this: a gorgeous herb garden created from empty canning jars.
- Go Vertical: Make the most of limited space by creating an easy and inexpensive salad garden made from an over-the-door canvas shoe holder.
- Move It: This DIY mobile container makes it easy for the gardener to move flowers in and out of the sun when needed.
- Vintage Charm: A rusty red wagon becomes a charming succulent garden in a few easy steps.
- Recycle This: Running out of space in your recycle bins? Paint those empty soup or bean cans and hang in rows – ta da, it’s a tin-can garden on your wall!
- Ideas a-Plenty: Looking for more inspiration? This blog has several bet-you-didn’t-think-of-that ideas for unique garden planters, including drawers, a colander and even a toilet! Talk about upcycling.