Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone: 9a

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

226 Replies

• Zanne-adu
    Needs a lot of attention.....

Posted 1 month ago

• Teresa Decker Smith
    I too need some back yard makeover magic. We live in the country with big Oak trees in the back yard which is about a acre for the dogs. We'd love to entertain more but have no grand ideas on how to make our yard into an entertaining space. Texas is nice this time of year. Not too hot and not at all cold. Please help.

Posted 1 month ago

Zone: 8a
  • Katherine Scharnberg Kinnear
    I need my back yard to be made over! It is so boring and needs some life! I have a fire pit sort of it is now a big chard mess and a small pond that has a hole in it that we can't find! I have boxes and garbage cans out there to use as storage! Help!!!!!!!

Posted 2 weeks ago

Zone: 6a
  • Amanda Hall
    Moved into house and the previous owner did not like grass. We have a front yard full of random plants, lots of rocks and bricks. It's crazy and we do not know where to start! Need yardcrashers to tell us what to do! Come to Charlotte,NC!

Posted 2 weeks ago

Zone: 7b
  • Cheryl deluna
    After building our first home in 2005 , at 39, my husband suffered a brain aneurysm, he was great with out door landscaping, needless to say after 9 years we have a disaster of a yard , my husband can't walk or talk but does enjoy me pushing him thru the parks , I wish we had walks and something beautiful around our home so we could look outside and enjoy a beautiful home , money is always tight here and the people I've hired just to cut back the weeds and blackberries , have put a hardship on my budget,, what could I do to my yard that would be low maintenance, and glorious to enjoy, please let me know , sincerely Juan and Cheryl Deluna

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Jay kramer
    Our son lives 20 miles north of Atlanta. His backyard was grossly over planted years ago with trees and shrubs. The Grass is all but gone and the fence is deteriorating. He is a single parent with a 14 year old son and he has neither the time nor recourses to tackle a project of this magnitude. When his son graduates high school he plans to sell the house, but with the yard in it's current condition it would be a big hindrance to a sale. This may be more of a challenge than you care to undertake but I wanted to ask in an effort to help our son.
    Jay kramer

Posted 1 week ago

Zone: 10a
  • Emily Solis Guerrero
    i need help doing my yard! no grass at all just a dirty dirt yard..i cant even have partys or entertainment because of all dirt and dust yuky!! help how can u help me i lice in California and watch HGTV always i love your show...i just want a nice yard thank you ....

Posted 1 week ago

Zone: 10a
  • Karl Blafield
    My dad past away left mom with a mess we're trying to help but are limited we really need help please come crash moms yard .thank you

Posted 4 days ago

Zone: 10a
  • Erica Martinez
    My Father in law recently passed while in the process of building My Mother in law they're dream home, but now that the house is done We could really use some help completing this project. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than this special lady I have the privilege of calling Mom, please help. The house sits on a 1/4 acre of land, a blank canvas with nothing but dirt & weeds, thank you

Posted 4 days ago

Zone: 10a
  • Virginia Papac
    I have a disabled son (military related) who purchased a home in Spanish Springs Nevada. this home is perfect for him in every way except the back yard has been left untouched for many a year and is in serious need of help. He is not able to do it himself and I live in Washington State and am not able to help him either and his funds are limited. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of a yard crash than my son. Please consider crashing this back yard. Virginia Papac

Posted 2 days ago