Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone: 9a

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

230 Replies

• Cheryl deluna
    After building our first home in 2005 , at 39, my husband suffered a brain aneurysm, he was great with out door landscaping, needless to say after 9 years we have a disaster of a yard , my husband can't walk or talk but does enjoy me pushing him thru the parks , I wish we had walks and something beautiful around our home so we could look outside and enjoy a beautiful home , money is always tight here and the people I've hired just to cut back the weeds and blackberries , have put a hardship on my budget,, what could I do to my yard that would be low maintenance, and glorious to enjoy, please let me know , sincerely Juan and Cheryl Deluna

Posted 1 month ago

• Jay kramer
    Our son lives 20 miles north of Atlanta. His backyard was grossly over planted years ago with trees and shrubs. The Grass is all but gone and the fence is deteriorating. He is a single parent with a 14 year old son and he has neither the time nor recourses to tackle a project of this magnitude. When his son graduates high school he plans to sell the house, but with the yard in it's current condition it would be a big hindrance to a sale. This may be more of a challenge than you care to undertake but I wanted to ask in an effort to help our son.
    Jay kramer

Posted 1 month ago

Zone: 10a
  • Emily Solis Guerrero
    i need help doing my yard! no grass at all just a dirty dirt yard..i cant even have partys or entertainment because of all dirt and dust yuky!! help how can u help me i lice in California and watch HGTV always i love your show...i just want a nice yard thank you ....

Posted 1 month ago

Zone: 10a
  • Karl Blafield
    My dad past away left mom with a mess we're trying to help but are limited we really need help please come crash moms yard .thank you

Posted 1 month ago

Zone: 10a
  • Erica Martinez
    My Father in law recently passed while in the process of building My Mother in law they're dream home, but now that the house is done We could really use some help completing this project. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than this special lady I have the privilege of calling Mom, please help. The house sits on a 1/4 acre of land, a blank canvas with nothing but dirt & weeds, thank you

Posted 1 month ago

Zone: 10a
  • Virginia Papac
    I have a disabled son (military related) who purchased a home in Spanish Springs Nevada. this home is perfect for him in every way except the back yard has been left untouched for many a year and is in serious need of help. He is not able to do it himself and I live in Washington State and am not able to help him either and his funds are limited. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of a yard crash than my son. Please consider crashing this back yard. Virginia Papac

Posted 1 month ago

Zone: 9a
  • Lori Garibay
    Hi I just found out my husband has progressive supranuclear palsy PSP a fatal disease there is no treatment or cure. He retired early and found out he had this rare disease. We moved out to Santa Teresa New Mexico about 3years ago and a month later he started falling down. And then we found out he has psp. I don't know how long he has but I would like to do something special for him. We have been married for 28years. It is a bunch of sand in the back and it is really hard to take him in the back because he his almost wheelchair bound. We have alot of medical bills so l cannot afford to do it please help thanks

Posted 1 month ago

Zone: 8b
  • Terry
    We are first time home owners and we just purchased a Detached home in Springfield Gardens, NY. Backyard completely untouched. When will Yard Crashers be in Queens, NY?

Posted 4 weeks ago

Zone: 7b
  • Mitra Alavi
    please help me with my backyard! its so sad looking that we don't even go there anymore. One of our daughters was diagnosed with CP and she needs to do a lot of exercises to gain strenght but we dont even know where to put any of the outdoor stuff that she can practice with. Also, we feel frustrated with all the tree roots, mismatched plants and a half bald yard. we'd like to be able to sit in the backyard with the kids and enjoying our outdoor and have parties. my husband doesnt want to get rid of the pond.. Please please help us! We live in charlotte NC. Thanks/mitra -

Posted 4 weeks ago

Zone: 8a
  • anonymous
    we have a a corn crib, dog lot and and log feed barn....busy back yard but not really entertaining or pleasng to look at..... wanna fix it?

Posted 2 weeks ago