Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

369 Replies

• anonymous
    Hi Matt, my wife and I are hoping that our backyard would look better but we don't anything about landscaping. Could you help us. My name is Jeff and my wife is Kristin. We have had our house for 15 years and we would love your help. We live in Plattsmouth Nebraska. That is south of Omaha NE. We want paradise in our back yard. Thank you Matt for everything you do for people.

Posted 3 days ago

• anonymous
    Hi, Matt. My name is Linda, and I am writing to see if you can come to Marana (North of Tucson), AZ. to help do a yard crash on my son and daughter-in-law's backyard. I have 2 grandsons (4 and 2) who would love to be able to use the yard to play in. They have lived in the house almost 4 years, and their backyard is full of weeds, dried up plants/bushes/a garden/ etc. They would like to have a patio, area for a round above ground pool, privacy walls, barbeque area, as well as access to the kid's swing set in the yard already. They want to set up a train set to run around the yard ( my son and grandsons are train fanatics). Right now, the weeds are so high that my grandsons cannot go outside to play ( esp.with their allergies). They go to school, and to my house to play. They could really use a yard crash. I watch your shows on our HGTV channel, and I have seen you go to Phoenix before, but not to our desert area. Please consider their house for a future project. You do really great yard crashes!

Posted 3 days ago

• anonymous
    Dear yard crashes I am a single mom of 3 kids I am only 44 and am now disabled due to a head on Dec 2,2013 I was in a Head on collision were I shattered my right knee and I almost cut off my left foot, I almost died in the accident.I was on my way to get a few Christmas Gifts for my kids .Now I can't walk to good I can't work, I can't stand to long e igther. anyway I live in a house where I have full control over fixing it up to what I want the back yard is large we have neighbors on both sides and a what I call a ditch in back of the house past my fenced in yard with a few trees and an open field you can see the street and businesses Because of my legs I have been told that a pool will help me I love blue roses as well as all roses and flowers I have a mentally disabled Daughter who is 11 and I would love to be able to keep my word to her of what I had promised her years ago I would love for her to have a place she can go to that is private so she can calm down when she is overhelmed. Please can you help?

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    Dear yard crashes i have an above ground pool with a small deck on it with the boards coming up and a yard that had a building on it that is no longer there and now it's getting taken away with weeds and i have 4 grandchildren that would love to have the yard and pool safe along with me i don't like goings outside please come crash my yard

Posted 1 day ago

• anonymous
    Please come to Antelope, calif. preferrably to help me with my yard on Nisenan Ct.????

Posted 1 day ago

• anonymous
    Please come to Antelope, Calif., preferabbly my house on Nisenan Court???

Posted 1 day ago

• anonymous
    Please help me help my mom enjoy being able to go outside in her back yard. She used to have a beautiful yard and now she can't go outside on her own. She only has use of one arm and one leg. She also lost her speech in a stroke she had 7 years ago on my daughters 18th birthday. She cannot get outside if there is a fire. She has a small concrete patio that she can sit on but not move around. I would love to make her happy and give her a place where she could enjoy and maybe have a little independence. She used to have a beautiful yard but my dad could not take care of it and her also. My dad passed away and my family and my sister has moved in to take care of her so she didn't have to be put in a nursing home. My daughter lives in my home. I would love to give her a handicapped yard where she could go out by herself and enjoy life again.

Posted 17 hours ago

• anonymous
    I really need help or just advice. I have a Doberman and 2 Great Danes. Our yard is a mess. I thought of fake grass but our Great Dane puppy I'm afraid would dig it up. Should we cement part of the yard?

Posted 14 hours ago

• anonymous
    Dear matt and yard crashing crew my name is Rick, I'm twenty five years old and I live in Dexter Maine. Three years ago I purchased past great grandfather's 2 bdr ranch to try and keep it in the family. Over the last two years I have stretched my budget to the absolute max trying to bring the interior up to date which hasn't been touched since it was built in 1977 and am about half done. When my fiance and I moved in our two acre lot was mostly knee high grass with old rusted farm equipment everywhere I've put blood sweat and tears into my lawn just to have beautiful grass and a safe place for my now two year old son to enjoy our yard because he is am outdoor fanatic like his father! Im no stranger to hard work, I've been employed at the lumber mill in Dover for the past four years working a normal well of five twelve hour shifts sometime six and seven depending season. If I could afford the materials believe me I would have zero problem breaking my back to give my family the outdoor living space we dream of!

Posted 14 hours ago

• anonymous
    We are watching yard crashes and I am in awe of the results. We live in west central Illinois and my husband built our home, it is a log home, our yard is a blank slate. We Have a deck, but it faces the south and gets very warm, and it overlooks a nice valley. We could use some help with the yardcrashers. My husbands name is Bill and I am Pat.

Posted 9 hours ago