Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone: 9a

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

233 Replies

• Karl Blafield
    My dad past away left mom with a mess we're trying to help but are limited we really need help please come crash moms yard .thank you

Zone: 10a
  • Erica Martinez
    My Father in law recently passed while in the process of building My Mother in law they're dream home, but now that the house is done We could really use some help completing this project. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than this special lady I have the privilege of calling Mom, please help. The house sits on a 1/4 acre of land, a blank canvas with nothing but dirt & weeds, thank you

Zone: 10a
  • Virginia Papac
    I have a disabled son (military related) who purchased a home in Spanish Springs Nevada. this home is perfect for him in every way except the back yard has been left untouched for many a year and is in serious need of help. He is not able to do it himself and I live in Washington State and am not able to help him either and his funds are limited. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of a yard crash than my son. Please consider crashing this back yard. Virginia Papac

Zone: 9a
  • Lori Garibay
    Hi I just found out my husband has progressive supranuclear palsy PSP a fatal disease there is no treatment or cure. He retired early and found out he had this rare disease. We moved out to Santa Teresa New Mexico about 3years ago and a month later he started falling down. And then we found out he has psp. I don't know how long he has but I would like to do something special for him. We have been married for 28years. It is a bunch of sand in the back and it is really hard to take him in the back because he his almost wheelchair bound. We have alot of medical bills so l cannot afford to do it please help thanks

Zone: 8b
  • Terry
    We are first time home owners and we just purchased a Detached home in Springfield Gardens, NY. Backyard completely untouched. When will Yard Crashers be in Queens, NY?

Zone: 7b
  • Mitra Alavi
    please help me with my backyard! its so sad looking that we don't even go there anymore. One of our daughters was diagnosed with CP and she needs to do a lot of exercises to gain strenght but we dont even know where to put any of the outdoor stuff that she can practice with. Also, we feel frustrated with all the tree roots, mismatched plants and a half bald yard. we'd like to be able to sit in the backyard with the kids and enjoying our outdoor and have parties. my husband doesnt want to get rid of the pond.. Please please help us! We live in charlotte NC. Thanks/mitra -

Zone: 8a
  • anonymous
    we have a a corn crib, dog lot and and log feed barn....busy back yard but not really entertaining or pleasng to look at..... wanna fix it?

Posted 1 month ago

• anonymous
    Do you ever come to Utah? I am a widow left a third of an acre lot which needs some help. The land has been the family since 1889. The neighbors have tried to help but their are busy and I can't do it at all. I have recently tired because back and neck problems. I have very large trees is think are needing to come down, but because of my money situation I can not afford to have them removed. Pleas come to Utah and help me or at lease give some ideas. Thanks Velma. Fullmer

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    I have an acre back yard, I don't have all the complaints the rest have. I'm just old. Would be nice for them to come to Texarkana area .

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    So pitiful. Over an acre of back yard with one lone cedar tree. No disabilities except age and half brain dead. Absolutely no idea what to do with its. Yard crashes should come to the Texarkana area

Posted 2 days ago