Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

476 Replies

• Saida Zaki Massad Jaraiseh
    I'm waiting for you to reply ...PLEASE :)

Posted 2 days ago

Zone: 9b
  • anonymous
    hi my back yard is flat but not priavate aatthere is a pool that is verry old we are both parttime baretenders at boat clubs we both have fulltime jobs Iwas injuired on a job 5 years ago then in a wheelchair for 9months so my hole yard sufferd you gus go to some houses that i would love to have before construction there opening a new Lowes in norwalk ct you have never done to much on the eastcoast so i have the perfect lot for pool update to look like a vacation spa palm treees,nice bar,we both love to cook and entertain thereis a new lowes opening soon is there any way i can apply for that store to crash my yard most of my frieds are familliarwith remoddilling

Posted 1 day ago

• anonymous
    I have dreamed about Yard Crashers doing my backyard. 2 Years ago, we got a yard crash, but it wasn't Yard Crashers. We had a car crash into our yard about 11:30 at night. Thank God, no one was hurt and there was very little damage. So, now, we are in the process of taking the matters in our own hands.

Posted 19 hours ago

• Saida Zaki Massad Jaraiseh
    Guys how can I get you to come to crash my yard ??!! PLEASE

Posted 19 hours ago

Zone: 9b
  • Saida Zaki Massad Jaraiseh
    PLEASE ,we need your help so bad .

Posted 18 hours ago

Zone: 9b
  • anonymous
    My fiancée and I bought a house in Florida with a big backyard, and we are trying to get married in January. We have put every dollar in our home inside and out, now struggling to safe up again for our wedding. I want to surprise her by making our backyard into a private paradise were we can get married. I watch the show continously and wanted to know f you come down to Florida, if so, I would love your help. please

Posted 13 hours ago

• anonymous
    we need your help we have 4 acers of weeds we have no water we relye on neighbors for water my wife had a mager stroke and that destrode us and then while we where at the hospitle for rehad someone broke in and took averything we had now we live in one room becousr we have a epty home trying to rebild but do to my wifes stroke i had to give up the over the road job to take care of her we heed help realy bad please consider helping love your shows
    patrick jackson mountain home arkansas

Posted 12 hours ago

• anonymous
    Is there a formal way to apply to be on Yard Crashers. If so, I would love to know how. We live in Leesburg, Virginia and have a sloped yard that needs to made level, with steps and terracing. Would also love to install a patio. I have been wanting to do this for 10+years. Is there a place I can post photos of the yard and our family. I have three children that would love to be able to use their yard. Thanks so much for any information!!!!! :-)

Posted 11 hours ago

• anonymous
    Attached below is photo of our family from Leesburg, VA. If interested, please email me at meaghan.kolebuck@gmail.com. I will post of photo of the horrible yard situation soon.

Posted 11 hours ago

• anonymous
    Help! my back yard is ugly, single mom I need help with my back yard. I was able to purchase my first home two years ago, I have no ideal what to do or where to start. I really need some professional help. Really sad yard in Victorville Ca

Posted 8 hours ago