Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

198 Replies

• Shirley Cooper
    I am a first time grandmother and would love to turn my backyard into a kid wonder land.I do not know where to start. Would you please help me turn my backyard into the place every kid would love to play?

Posted 1 week ago

• Ruby Schiavone
    Please yard crashes redo our awful back yard

Posted 1 week ago

• Ruby Schiavone
    Another picture of our yard

Posted 1 week ago

• Ruby Schiavone
    The last section of our yard

Posted 1 week ago

• Lori Reinbold Nugent
    We would like one also...

Posted 2 days ago

• JoAnna Crawford
    Hey I live in North Carolina I have two wonderful girls their five and six I'm happily married to a very hard working men. We purchase a habitat humanity home in Oxford N. C. It has a large back yard and front yard but its in bad need of a makeover, please help the girls they need a place to play. Sincerely Mrs. Joanna T. Crawford

Posted 2 days ago

• Heidi Edwards
    My husband and I are both disabled. My husband retired from the army after 22 years of service and is a Vietnam vet. We had a house built on 14 acres of land, mostly a wooded area, except were the house sits. We live just outside Selma, Alabama where there is a lot of red clay. We have gotten old now and just haven't been able to do anything with the yard. It's hard to grow grass in this clay. We mainly sit on the porch when we go outside. I would love to have a nice yard to be able to relax in and enjoy. My grandson often comes to visit and I would love a yard that he could play in and keep him out the red dirt. Yard crashers please make this dream of ours come true. Sincerely Mrs. Heidi Edwards

Posted 2 days ago

Patricia Rodriguez
    Hi Yard Crashers, I currently live in La Puente, CA and I am a single Mom with two teenage kids and am currently unemployed. I would love for you to come and assist in restoring our back yard so that my kids can have their friends over and enjoy the outdoors in the safety of our home. Our back yard is a good size perfect for entertaining, but recently we had a large dog who destroyed everything and loved to dig which created a big holes and now our back yard is basically dirt. I would love to fix it but since money is tight it seems that is just a project that will continue to be on hold for quite a while. My kids and I have given up on entertaining. My daughter who attends college wishes she could invite her friends over and have BBQ's but feels our back yard is so dull and boring it doesn't have an warm inviting atmosphere. My son who is in high school also wants to invite his friends but feels our back yard is messy and too much dirt everywhere. Please Help restore our yard.

Posted 2 days ago

• Teenuh Roquemore
    I have a very inquisitive and active 2 1/2 year old son. He loves to play outside and gymnastics. I tried a play area project myself, didn't turn out the best. We have a nice small fenced back yard, but I am not handy. I really need help!!!!

Posted 22 hours ago

• Penn Mack
    Hi yard crashes, I live in temple Hills, MD and my back yard is a mess. My husband has tried to build a a deck and to sheds, which are all slanted now. We also have a German Sheperd out there, HELP!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 hours ago