Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

593 Replies

• anonymous
    Hello Yard Crashers, My husband and I recently moved into our dream home on a 5 acre lot. We had no idea what it will require to landscape. I guess you can say we are in over our heads. If you are interested in a blank canvas, and I mean blank, to work your magic we are your pick. PLEASE PLEASE COME CRASH OUR YARD IN BEAUTIFUL COLORADO.
    Ines Moore

Posted 1 week ago

• Yolanda
    My husband and I are both 58 years young. Of those years we have been friends 46 of them. Of course I may sound typical, but, after teenage parenting, drug addiction,(25 years sober) job losses, 3 children, 4 grandchildren and home purchasing, we have settled in life as humble and loving people. My husband spent the entire 7 years of summer, here in Charlotte, trying his best to fix up our yard. To no avail, I smile, kiss him on the forehead and say, just let the earth take over. We can not afford to fix it up like our neighbors did. We do not have the time, strength, man power or money. Is there somewhere in your hearts to help us, to give my husband Ted, a sigh of relief. I watch my friend, try to impress me every spring and summer, and I look at that face and forehead and love them both.

Posted 1 week ago

• anonymous
    Hi backyard crashers please HELP . i am a caregiver to my mom how suffered a major stroke 2 yrs ago. as a result I moved my mom to live with me in Ny . But due to financial and my mom's happiness, I decided to move with her in her home in NC. The house has not been attended to for over 2 yrs, in addition the yard looks bad. The weather is so hot we cannot sit out on the porch because my mom can't be in the heat so long. Please help us by crashing our yard

Posted 1 week ago

• anonymous
    I am in serious need of backyard crashers. We live on an acre and the house is 37 years old. We have a pool which we love. However being in CA we have been hit exceptionally hard with the drought. Our irrigation is 37 years old and not efficient at all. We have let all of the lawn go. Even before the drought the lawn was in sad sad shape. When I say sad I mean dead weeds in and amongst an acre of packed dirt. We would love to create a space that is eco friendly comfortable for our family to use. We have great space that NEEDS imagination and creativity to bring it current for the next 40 years. We are happy to partner with you to make this project happen. Call me please!!!

Posted 5 days ago

• anonymous
    I see a lot of good reasons to help these people. We live in Nebraska and the floods totally destroyed our backyard. My wife has been battling brain cancer for going on 8 yrs now. We are both youth pastors and our youth night's in the backyard. Would be so greatful for you all.

Posted 3 days ago

• Corrina
    My best friend needs help with her yard.She is recovering from a mastectomy, due to breast cancer and then she lost her husband from a bee sting while we were painting there home. Planned on doing a lot of work in there yard this year, but they never got the chance due to there issues.Now her husband is gone and she is having a hard time trying to get everything done. i was hoping you and your crew could help her out..she lives in Cameron Oklahoma and could use any help she could get..Thank you for your time..

Posted 3 days ago

• anonymous
    Hi, I am 33 year old man living in Midlothian Virginia. I am married with 4 kids and 1 dog. My wife and I moved to this house about four years ago hoping to improve it the way we wanted, but things didn't go the way we expect it. My employer decrease my pay one year after I got my house, which force me to go with another company paying the same I was making. Then I was laid off from that company 2 years after. Ever since then I've just been jumping from job to job trying to keep my head above water. At this point I'm up to my neck in debt, and still looking for ways to improve my finances. Everyday is a struggle for me to get up and go to work with a smile on my face and hoping for the best knowing things are getting worse day by day. Having my back yard done is the last thing on my list and not really a need for me, but I know it'll bring a smile to my wife and kids face when they have somewhere they can hang out and play as well as practice their routine for the school band.

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    We have recently bought a piece of property and it is about 4 acres of flat land and our home sits on the back. We need help on making it look presentable and not just a house on an open field. I live in West Monroe Louisiana (right down the road from duck dynasties house). I am not too creative so I have no idea how to make it look presentable. It would be a great honor to have someone come in so my family of 5 can have somewhere to overlook our property and pond.

Posted 16 hours ago

• anonymous
    I really need serious help with my back yard

Posted 10 hours ago

• anonymous
    I have a hill in my yard

Posted 10 hours ago