Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

284 Replies

• anonymous
    Well I,ve been looking for Matt for quite some time now at the Home Depot, Lowe,s, Menards, in Rockford, Il. where you probably haven,t heard of. I,m Lu and, I,ll turn 60 years old this year with a backyard who needs divine intervention. Even thou we have snow in the winter months my backyard could use your help to function all year round. I watch your show all the time just to get ideas and, enjoy how you put a smile on the people yards you crash. Hope one day I could be next.

Posted 4 days ago

• anonymous
    Hi, I have a friend that broke her neck and has been a paraplegic over 35 years. She lives in a older home with a good size backyard. Because she spends most her time at home it would be so wonderful to have her backyard made in to a really pretty setting that she could enjoy for a long time. She is a very generous person that always helps others. She lives on less that $1000 a month but is always willing to help someone else with a little money or food. I would really like to share with you more about this special person. It would be so incredible if we could make something like this happen for her. Here name is Judy. She lives in Sacamento, California. (Actually suburb is Carmichael). My name is Shannon. Please let me know if you would like more information

Posted 4 days ago

• anonymous
    Home depot is right around the corner from our house. We live on a half acre in Northern California. Behind our house is a Vineyard. I teach and the recession took any extra funds straight into my classroom. I teach at a Spanish Immersion School. I want to be able to enjoy my yard with my family. We have lived in this house 10 years. I so want my yard to be ready for my children's future graduations and weddings. My husband and I are hard workers but we don't have a eye for ideas. We are ready to work hard! Please crash my yard.

Posted 4 days ago

• anonymous
    I would love to have yard crashers turn our backyard into a relaxing oasis from my entire family. My husband has stage 4 kidney failure and my son has asperger's. We love to be outside and entertain. We both work and we have 5 kids. My husband always makes time to help everyone else and we need to help ourselves. We like to host party's for our friends and neighbors. Our yard is a good size. It just needs help. We want a hard that makes us feel like we are always on vacation since we don't get to go on vacation very often if at all. PLEASE CRASH OUR YARD .

Posted 3 days ago

• anonymous
    My husband and I have moved from the hectic small "concrete zero lot line" in sunny southern CA to Lebanon TN. We are totally lost as to the type of trees, plants as well as how to organize the space to make the most of what we now have. We have about an acre of land that has wildlife (deer and squirrels) that will probably eat the plants it we aren't careful in what is planted. Please consider helping us not waste our savings on plants that could be single season life span and destined to die in the fall. Yard crashers...please come see us BBQ for all!

Posted 3 days ago

• anonymous
    I live in East Texas. Most of my yard is weeds. I am disabled and can no longer work in yard. The doctor said get outside more. Need vitamin d. I need help bad. Id like a sustainable yard with a hot tub for my diseases. Just need help.

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    Come to pa

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    I live in Moreno Valley CA and we need help with our backyard. We have lack of privacy and I believe you will be able to accomplish this with your skills and creativity. All we have is pool and concrete! We need your help! Signed Geli M.

Posted 21 hours ago

• anonymous
    We recently bought our house and it has a jacuzzi but we never spawns time outside because the yard is ugly. We have 2 kids and one on the way we dont have the time or money to invest in redoing our yard please help kristi sanchez spring tx

Posted 17 hours ago

• anonymous
    We live in upstate NY in the Finger Lakes wine country. We have just under a half an acre on the edge of town. We need help with creating a back yard retreat, safe haven, and escape for our child with Tourettes Syndrome. He needs a place to go to to get his tics out and feel comfortable. We are about 20 minutes from a Lowes and have a crew of family that could help if we had direction and a plan. We have tried to fix up the yard at our previous house but the result wasn't the same as the vision. Come see the site, stay for the wine and company.

Posted 5 hours ago