Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

157 Replies

• Maurine Shea Bettner
    Aside from the cigarette smoke from next door, my yard slopes, is dangerously uneven and my old deck is collapsing. I love to garden, and now have the time but need a safe yard.

Posted 4 weeks ago

• Michael Bowers
    Hello, I am a US Veteran. I have two small children who would love to play in the back yard but the back yard is to tore up for them to play in. I recently lost my job and me and my wife have been struggling just to make ends meet. I also have no cartilage in my right knee and can barley stand for no more than ten minutes at a time without excruciating pain. We would consider it a blessing to have our back yard renovated by yard crasher's and be able to just watch our kids play in the comfort of our own backyard. We live in San Diego, Ca.

Posted 3 weeks ago

• Teresa Jeltema
    Hi my name is Teresa Jeltema and my husband and I bought a resort and have redone the whole resort pretty much . My husband works outside of the resort full time and works hard here. I would love to surprise him with redoing the landscape and putting up a nice three season porch. He is a hard worker and needs to have a retreat to enjoy. We live in Ottertail, Mn

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Charlene Dotson Gemmola
    Add your reply

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Charlene Dotson Gemmola
    we have alot of crab grass to get rid of and old mulch and my husband and i are trying our best to get help from family but no one wants to do anything without gettiong paid and my husband works a full tiome job and we try to keep up eith the yard work and the pool i got laid off and cant find work so finace are tight please help thank you I would like to surprise him and july 13 will be our fist wedding antivistiy together i wold like to do this because we havent evean had a honeymoon and this wold mean a lot and show my love for him and all the things he has done for me to give back to him we live in elkton maryland cecil county

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Janine Seals
    I need ideas for a BIG back yard. Almost an acre. Half of the yard is fenced and fixed up but the other half is a different story. Any help with ideas would be welcomed. Thank you!

Posted 2 weeks ago

Marie Golding
    My backyard is in need of help. Please come to my recue I live in Maryland. Any help is welcome

Posted 6 days ago

• Karen Moulton
    Hi my back yard is in need of a make over I have a pool and it must have a leek . I cant afford to keep filling it up each week . and with the water shortage in California we half to cut back in water. I would love to have the pool removed and just put grass or plants that don't need a lot of water.. I would love if you could help me out . thank you

Posted 6 days ago

• Kathy
    I first want to Thank you, for all the work you do. You have helped so many people.
    I am retired female on social security. I have a mfg home which is in bad need for a replacement deck and ramp on front of house , and stairs on the back. These are very dangerous for my grandchildren and niece whom I care for. The back steps have a hole on the top and are very wobbly. I do not let the children outside for this reason. I have a large back yard, (which is bare) with no shade.
    Any and all help you may be able to give me would be very much appreciated. And again Thank you, I live in Surprise, Az

Posted 4 days ago

• alta monroe
    alta monroe Hello to your to your yardgod crew, I am a psychiatric crisis RN with an elderly mom who enjoys being outside but my yard is not how anyone would have their 90 yr old mom try to enjoy her days. I am a compassionate nurse but when the Maker handed out creativity or $ it takes to offer a outdoor living space with Mom, family and crisis co-workers, I must have been in the restroom. I provide debriefings to 1st responders and would beifit from a place to support my mom's healing outoors as well as offer a space for hold mindful healing meditations after a day filled with trauma.
    Thank you for your spirit shared each time you air, Alta Monroe, RN -
    I live in and enjoy the City of Alameda, CA.

Posted 10 hours ago