Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

585 Replies

• anonymous
    Please help,we live on cape cod have 5 kids,2 dogs,2 cats a rabbit and a chinchilla. We have 1 1/2 acres of land. Strange house even even worse yard. We tried to Bob cat it ,didn't go well. It's over grown and a mess. We've tried to and small thingz like a quad track,tire swing,a platform for a tree house. Nothings organize it's a disaster,can't get anything to grow except weeds. Help please,we don't have the time with all these kids and the visions are expensive and need professionals..we will work hard and have lots of hands available

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    We have acre of back yard and it can use some help please yard crashers come to Slidell Louisiana

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    anonymous anonymous

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    anonymous anonymous
    I just retired from the U.S Navy and purchased a house in Slidell Louisiana and have acre of back yard and it can use some help please yard crashers come to beautiful Slidell Louisiana and give us a yard lift.

Posted 2 days ago

• anonymous
    We are two work-aholics that rarely take all of our vacation time...so three years ago we decided to buy a house with a pool and bring the vacation to us! We share this backyard with two lab mutts and a cat-dog. We have no idea where to begin on a makeover... We have a great work ethic but terrible decorating skills! Please help!

Posted 2 days ago

• Saida Zaki Massad Jaraiseh
    Please come to Florida , we need your help guys.

Posted 2 days ago

Zone: 9b
  • Saida Zaki Massad Jaraiseh
    Please come to Florida , we need your help guys.

Posted 1 day ago

Zone: 9b
  • anonymous
    We are hoping for the same thing here in sunny Port Orchard, Washington. We purchased our house last year, and after being abandoned for a year, blackberries have completely overtaken our just shy an acre yard. Being from northern Florida, I had no idea what I was getting into when I said, "Hey! No biggie! Blackberry bushes can't be THAT hard to get rid of!". Ha! Joke was on me. I call our fourteen foot deck the "deck of death" because..well...it's completely unsafe. So much so that my husband's foot went through some of the boards. I'm not sure if I am furious or impressed that it passed inspection. Plus, it has zero access to our thorny oasis down below. The only access to the back yard is through the poorly finished basement. With two young children, and my husband having just made chief in the Navy and so constantly busy, there's not much I can do to our yard by myself.

Posted 1 day ago

• anonymous
    Please come to Wheatland. My backyard needs you.

Posted 1 day ago

• Saida Zaki Massad Jaraiseh
    lease come to Florida , we need your help guys.

Posted 3 hours ago