Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone: 9a

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

240 Replies

• anonymous
    Do you ever come to Utah? I am a widow left a third of an acre lot which needs some help. The land has been the family since 1889. The neighbors have tried to help but their are busy and I can't do it at all. I have recently tired because back and neck problems. I have very large trees is think are needing to come down, but because of my money situation I can not afford to have them removed. Pleas come to Utah and help me or at lease give some ideas. Thanks Velma. Fullmer

• anonymous
    I have an acre back yard, I don't have all the complaints the rest have. I'm just old. Would be nice for them to come to Texarkana area .

Posted 1 month ago

• anonymous
    So pitiful. Over an acre of back yard with one lone cedar tree. No disabilities except age and half brain dead. Absolutely no idea what to do with its. Yard crashes should come to the Texarkana area

Posted 1 month ago

• anonymous
    My husband and I built our home in 2010 from plans we drew ourselves. Than as with most people life happens and we haven't finished the outside. We had two children still in school, one highschool and the other in college.We had plans to finish the outside this summer but I was recently devastated when my husband passed away unexpectedly. I would love to honor my husband by finishing what we started, as I don't plan on leaving the home he built for our family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted 1 month ago

• anonymous
    I was going to ask when you would be in the Long Island Suffolk county area
    when I read that Virginia s military disabled son who lives in Nevada
    and Lori from New Mexico can also use your help for her husband. so...
    I hope you can help them both.

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    Do you ever come to Long Island NY? We purchased our home in 2009, we have completely remodeled the interior and now want the outside done. The backyard is a nightmare crabgrass everywhere, dirt and a 8x8 patio that is so bad you have to wear shoes at all times. We really need help!!! Love the trampoline daybed idea and the gutter planter wall!! Please consider helping us ..
    Kathy

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    HI I HAVE 4 KIDS MY HUSBAND IS A MAINTANCE SUPERVISOR AT A NURSING HOME WE ALWAYS HELP OTHERS BUT WE HAVE BILLS SO WE CANT AFFORD MUCH TO DO ANYTHING WITH OUR BACK YARD I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY BACKYARD AS A PLACE WERE WE CAN HAVE FAMILY OVER COOKOUTS WE HAVE NOTHING ON OUR BACK YARD ITS PITAFUL PLEASE HELP

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    Johnboy
    Do you ever come to Pensacola Florida. My back yard is a complete mess and I have no idea what to do with it. Can't even get grass to grow. Weeds seem to do great. NEED HELP. Please.

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    Hoping to get my back yard crashed! Don't know if you would come to my tiny town or not, but it's worth a shot. My husband and I both work full-time and he was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few years ago. There are days that he can barely get out of bed, much less go work in the yard. It's close to an achre and on a steep hill. Very hard to mow. We just want a level back yard. I believe it would be a great challenge to level it out. It would make a great diy show!!

Posted 2 weeks ago

• anonymous
    I'm hoping Someone noticed this message. My mom who suffers from Ehlers Danlous Syndrome, had a heart attack and get seizures, has a difficult time enjoying out doors due to our yard is a slump, not big but she cannot take her wheel chair out and she really enjoys going outside. when she wear braces she cannot walk and falls all the time. Im not asking for much just a little area where I can wheel her out. so she doesn't have to be locked up. all thee time. and a little play area for my brother. Thank you!

Posted 6 days ago