Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

612 Replies

• anonymous
    We all want our yards, bathrooms, kitchens heck the entire house overhauled by these wonderful talented people. ..but unfortunately very few are selected. This is why we all must trudge on to work everyday, to make or own American dream happen one project at a time. .but I'll still watch every single episode. Doesn't hurt to dream tho!

Posted 2 weeks ago

• anonymous
    I'm with you Becky L. Taylor! I recently purchased a town home in Delaware. The previous owner made a mess of things attempting to renovate. I'm single but was able to pay to renovate my kitchen. There are other areas of the house that need upgrades, but that backyard is the worst! I hate that backyard! It's small so one day I'm hoping to have a deck built or something else done with it. But it would be a blessing to have a crash visit by the HGTV team. It doesn't hurt to wish, right? :)

Posted 2 weeks ago

• anonymous
    How can I get you to come to my backyard?

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Saida Zaki Massad Jaraiseh
    HI i live in Port Charlotte Florida , I wish you guys could come here ,my backyard has nothing at all , just grass . i am helping my husband in his work , little shoe repair shop . we move to the house in 2006 , I have 2 grand children , when they visit us we can't sit outside or do any fun with them :( PLEASE I need your help in my yard .I watch your show , I like it so much , but can;t do anything to help my yard . This is one of my dreams to have a nice yard for my family , THANK YOU , and God bless.

Posted 2 weeks ago

Zone: 9b
  • anonymous
    Hello there - I have a pretty good size back yard that is overgrown and I have 3 very tall redwood trees that are diseased. Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks Sherry.

Posted 1 week ago

• anonymous
    My newlywed son and his wife just bought a semi attached foreclosure on Staten Island. It needed HELP!!! They have been working hard on the inside with the help of the Dads with every spare moment they have..its coming along. My son just entered the NYPD Academy and now some things must be put on hold for a bit while he took a cut in pay n ow to do this and time spent is for studying. The yard is a MESS...A rotted deck which needs demolition, poison ivy, vines, uneven land...a yard that CANNOT be used at all for now. With your help you can make this hardworking couple extremely happy.

Posted 1 week ago

• anonymous
    I live in a small town in Texas just south of the Dallas and Fort Worth. My house sits on 3 acres but the yard is about 2 acres. I would like to have my patio redone and a small fountain and a fire pit. I am 67 years of age and would like to enjoy this before my maker calls on me. Thanks a million for listen.

Posted 7 days ago

• anonymous
    Would love to get yard crashers to come help my parents make their backyard into their own personal oasis!!! Come to New Jersey!!!

Posted 4 days ago

• anonymous
    Would love to have yard crashers come to McDade Texas where my sister and her family live.She has done so much for me and her family. She had adopt three more children. She has try to do work around her house but with her losing her job and her husband working 16 to 18 hours a day to keep ends met life is hard and no money to do the yard. I would love to be able to pay her back with the help she has done for me I'm not able to work anymore do to health and my big sister is always there for me. Just think about it. Little sis from Elgin ,Texas.

Posted 4 days ago

• Pamela
    anonymous I WOULD LOVE YARD CRASHERS TO CRASH MY YARD IM PURCHASING A BANK FORCLOSURE IN ALBANY OREGON I DONT HAVE THE FUNDS TO HAVE A NICE YARD IT HAS ALOT OF POTETENTIAL AND BERRY VEINS NEED GONE. WOULD LOVE A WATER FEATURE AND COVERED PATIO AND NICE BIG TREES AND A FENCE THAT ISNT FALLING DOWN..

Posted 2 days ago