Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

615 Replies

• anonymous
    I dont know how to add a photo but i would love to show a picture of my backyard atleast.

• anonymous
    U always get the worst yards to do and I realize the idea is to get homeowners to do it themselves. We watch all the time and r do it yourselfers, and what we've done has color and creativity and has made a difference from before but we are lacking cohesiveness, we have alot to finish, and some project execution probably needs rethinking. Is there a"FIX MY YARD RENOVATION" for those who have taken on challenges but are in over their heads?

• anonymous
    This is an addendum to FIX MY YARD RENO, we have some unique scenarios in our yard that could prove interesting to other yard owners. HOLLY

• anonymous
    I need help with my yard PLEASE.. I really do not have a bad store or any thing. I just a need some one with a great eye to help me out. God bless. Amen

• anonymous
    here's an episode: "This old farmhouse" Yes, I bought a farmhouse with a huge lot in Wisconsin. The yard was a former dog hoarder, with 20 or more St. Bernard dogs. It has layers of gravel everywhere. I need professional help to back hoe or bulldoze. Please help!!!!

• anonymous

I'm a the representation of every Jlo living at the Mountains of the Carolinas. I am from a tropical Island, and believe it or not this reminds me the Rain Forest of El Yunque. A girl here is dreaming of a innovative technological advance Greenhouse to have flowers and trees of fruits and veggies of my Island. Honestly I want to have a little piece of my Island to avoid the Homesick. My other half is a hard working truck driver. I'm disabled retired federal officer. Yes and I found love at the mountains of the Carolinas. I have few dreams a hot tub would help me with my fibromialgia a greenhouse and a little yoga retreat at the backyard in order to exercise and he healthier. Every gym is far away. This would be a complete paradise if I had that chance. I have pictures of our backyard is a cute little jungle...lol. Thanks for reading this.

• anonymous
    Yeah could the crashers come to my yard too? This old farmhouse is a total mess.

• anonymous
    another pic plz COME CRASH PORCH!

• anonymous
    A year ago my husband and I were expecting our third child. With having a miscarriage already we were excited about this little guy. We started buying clothes and a car seat. We even picked out his name. On Nov. 29, my water broke. We spent all night in the ER waiting for his delivery and feeling his last movements. On November 30, 2014 Lincoln Magnus Sanders was born only 17 weeks along sleeping. Our hearts shattered that day. This year we are celebrating his birthday with out him. Our empty hands need comfort. Because he was so small we were unable to bury him in a cemetery so my husbands family offered their back yard. We are so blessed and grateful to them. However, it will be his birthday very soon and we would love to give him the resting place he deserves. I have come up with a few ideas, but because of the surgery after his birth my back is still healing so I am seldom able to work on their yard. We need help. So we are reaching out.

• anonymous
    I just got a house and I am not sure what to do with the back yard. I am 42 with 3 kids and I have an eye disease so cant see detail very well anymore. Need help making it special or information on how to start

Discussions About Landscape and Hardscape