Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone:

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

255 Replies

• anonymous
    How about a yard crash in Decatur, Alabama!!! I have the perfect backyard project for you. We purchased our home a year and a half ago. We have a large backyard that includes an L-shaped pool and a workshop and an old children's playset. We are hosting my father's surprise 80th birthday party in June and our yard is not entertainment material. It's very bland. Would love to have some professional landscaping done along with a cooking/grilling area, a fire pit, some lighting, and some decking done. Would have lots of helpers to knock the project out, we are just not very creative. We have a new grandson and would love for our backyard to be an oasis for him to enjoy for years to come, along with any future grandchildren. We love the water and we love to be outdoors, but our backyard is too drab to enjoy.

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    Would love to have an amazing yard crash for my lovely sister, whom I will call Ms Kind-Heart. She has made many sacrifices for our family as well as for other relatives and friends. Sept 2006 our nephews in Compton CA got shot in the head and ended up paralyzed, without hesitation, Ms Kind-Heart went Calif to help care for him. After a few years, miraculously he was able to start caring for himself, and Ms Kind-Heart got a job at Cedar Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills CA. In 2012, she injured her shoulder while doing an intake on a patient who suffered a heart attack and began slumping in his chair, sadly the patient died. While Ms Kind-Heart was at home convalescing from her injured shoulder, she was hit by a car in the crosswalk while going for a second mammogram, causing almost 3 years of pain and suffering. Just as those painful years were ending, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. A yard make over can bring some joy to a person that gives so much and ask for nothing

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    We are Seniors in our 70's-home of 47 years was recently foreclosed upon, husband lost his longtime job 2 years ago & has Parkinson's-went through all savings, retirement-a good friend (angel) is renting us a small home in a month-yard has no landscaping whatsoever-do you ever come to the Virginia area?

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    I have a small back yard that needs some TLC would love to just be able to sit and enjoy the outdoors with my growing family .. only problem there is absolutely no shade and it's in full sun all day long. So if it's possible come crash my yard... come to the heartland of southern Illinois.

Posted 3 weeks ago

• anonymous
    Aloha Yard Crashers,
    On May 1, 2007, my husband and I moved into our dream home in Murrieta, CA. We moved to Murrieta to be closer to our son, daughter and their families. In March, 2008, my husband of 40 years passed away. He had esophageal cancer. My backyard is approx. 5,000 sq. ft. of weeds, all kinds of weeds, 8 trees and a concrete walkway that leads to a concrete slab of nothing. ( put in by the previous o

Posted 2 weeks ago

• anonymous
    Hello yard crashers, We just purchased a repo in an upscale neighborhood 3 months ago. The area is very very nice. The house was severely neglected. We have spent the last 3 months redoing the inside and it now looks the part to fit in the neighborhood. What we do not have is any curb appeal on the outside or a patio in the back yard. It is beyond me why someone would build a home to this magnitude and not put on some sort of patio or deck on it is beyond me!? We love to entertain and have no where to do it outside. They put 2 steps out the back door and that is it when they built the house and that was it. There is no demolition needed, just 2 steps to remove. We would love to have a contemporary nice stone or paver patio and landscaping would compliment our new home and the area we live in. So, if your ever in Ohio please look us up? We could really use the help?

Posted 2 weeks ago

• anonymous
    How about coming to Oklahoma? We live in Edmond Okla. We bought our home about 6 years ago. About the same time my husband got a disease called Amyloidosis which has made him unable to do anything. It is really hard on him because he is a Marine who served in Korea, and could do anything. One time we lived in a home built in 1925 and he re-wired the whole house by going to the library and getting a book on wiring. We now live in a home built in 1982 and the backyard is blank with a fence that is about to fall down. I would love to have a yard that he could enjoy being outside. We both watch Backyard Crashers and dream.

Posted 2 days ago

• Rebecca
    Does anyone from the show read these posts? I could really use some help in my back yard.......I love working in the yard, I physically can't do it all by myself. Husband is disabled and can't really help that much. Please come to Georgia!

Posted 2 days ago

Zone: 8a
  • anonymous
    There is a place called boaz al.quite place where nothing happens
    we bought this house 10 years ago. We done a lot to the inside.the house Sat for two
    years.no one live here.so there was a lot to do just to get it to live in.i love
    Having family and friends out for cook out .but the layout is not that good.ive watch yard crash er ever weekend. And thought id give it a try.not expecting
    any thing tho.ive never wow any thing in 55 years.lol just so happens to be my age
    the people that on the house before us they built the house
    In around 1950 so they have three big becan trees next to the house.
    so the water stands when it rains. Would love you help.so come to boaz.
    where nothing happens. Got pictures just email me

Posted 3 hours ago

• anonymous
    There is a place called boaz al.quite place where nothing happens
    the people that on the house before us they built the house
    In around 1950 so they have three big becan trees next to the house.
    so the water stands when it rains. Would love you help.so come to boaz.
    where nothing happens. Got pictures just email me