Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

204 Replies

• Heidi Edwards
    My husband and I are both disabled. My husband retired from the army after 22 years of service and is a Vietnam vet. We had a house built on 14 acres of land, mostly a wooded area, except were the house sits. We live just outside Selma, Alabama where there is a lot of red clay. We have gotten old now and just haven't been able to do anything with the yard. It's hard to grow grass in this clay. We mainly sit on the porch when we go outside. I would love to have a nice yard to be able to relax in and enjoy. My grandson often comes to visit and I would love a yard that he could play in and keep him out the red dirt. Yard crashers please make this dream of ours come true. Sincerely Mrs. Heidi Edwards

Posted 2 weeks ago

Patricia Rodriguez
    Hi Yard Crashers, I currently live in La Puente, CA and I am a single Mom with two teenage kids and am currently unemployed. I would love for you to come and assist in restoring our back yard so that my kids can have their friends over and enjoy the outdoors in the safety of our home. Our back yard is a good size perfect for entertaining, but recently we had a large dog who destroyed everything and loved to dig which created a big holes and now our back yard is basically dirt. I would love to fix it but since money is tight it seems that is just a project that will continue to be on hold for quite a while. My kids and I have given up on entertaining. My daughter who attends college wishes she could invite her friends over and have BBQ's but feels our back yard is so dull and boring it doesn't have an warm inviting atmosphere. My son who is in high school also wants to invite his friends but feels our back yard is messy and too much dirt everywhere. Please Help restore our yard.

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Teenuh Roquemore
    I have a very inquisitive and active 2 1/2 year old son. He loves to play outside and gymnastics. I tried a play area project myself, didn't turn out the best. We have a nice small fenced back yard, but I am not handy. I really need help!!!!

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Penn Mack
    Hi yard crashes, I live in temple Hills, MD and my back yard is a mess. My husband has tried to build a a deck and to sheds, which are all slanted now. We also have a German Sheperd out there, HELP!!!!!!!!

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Roger Martinez
    I have a new home im broke and dont have any money to do my back yard can someone help

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Andrew Humphrey
    You know what really grinds my gears... When I wake up to a beautiful wife every day only to then see how ugly me backyard looks. My wife and I are active duty military in the Coast Guard and the Air Force and we have an amazing 1 year old and a baby in the oven. Our backyard is need of some serious diy/help. We are willing to put in the work if the juice is worth the squeeze. We live in Charleston, SC. Beers and cheesecake are on the house.

Posted 2 weeks ago

• C B
    Granny in Colorado. I have a great yard which sports a cool pink wading pool that my granddaughter (7 years old) plays in...this pool sits on luscious buffalo thick crab grass (with bald spots) and the best part it sits on a slope and gives you that sliding down feeling while sitting in the pool. The lilacs are out of control and even after cutting them down they still pop up to say we are here. The good news is that I do have an arbor that was given to me that holds up the side of the house. I am not quite a slacker because I am working very hard on the landscaping and even have looked at pics on the web. But atlas, my yard needs an intelligent brilliant creator to give a fun idealistic makeover, we might be so inclined to give up the pink wading pool. Thank you for reading. Have a great day! : )

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Kelley Conley
    I live in Casper Wy and my backyard needs some serious attention! I just got laid off and my husband has cancer. I love watching your show, it's nice to see you make people's dreams come true!

Posted 1 week ago

• Liana Karakova
    Hi, my husband and I live about an hour from NYC. We are a young couple, in the process of selling our first flip. My husband did a great job on remodeling the house, but the yard needs professional help. As a new family-just starting out... We are all in on this project, and we need your help to make it a success. Thank you for your time!

Posted 1 day ago

• Russell
    Well met good folks! We have a house that sits on a 1/2 acre lot with the back yard that is just plain boring. Grass and that's it. My wife had a stroke 20 years ago and rarely visits. I would truly love to have you transform the back yard so we both may enjoy our time together. I would put a big smile on her face and oh how I love that smile!

Posted 5 hours ago