Ask & Share: Landscaping and Hardscaping
Question
Zone: 9a

How can I get yard crashers to come do my backyard??

I have 1/2 an acre lot and can't do it by myself!!! I need yard crashers to come help my pitiful back yard!!

223 Replies

• walter johnson
    Hello my wife and I live in Charlotte. NC we closed our home on January 30. we was give a full sod yard. We did everything we were supposed too with watering the grass daily and hiring scotts lawn. Our yard is brown and full of weeds, We have watched the Yard Crashers for a while now and have loved many of the make overs. We are looking to have a backyard that we can enjoy in the hot summer but also in our beautiful charlotte. Our house is on a corner and we have the worst yard in the subdivision. The builder has refused to help us. Please help us!!!!! -

Posted 4 weeks ago

• Nancy Miller
    I have a small back yard which is in dire need of a make over, live in Long Beach CA. I want something relaxing but dog friendly wouldn't mind a little fire & water, but at this point I really don't care as long as it is nice looking, I am easy going & will pretty much do whatever you ask. Please help!!

Posted 4 weeks ago

Zone: 10b
  • Zanne-adu
    Jersey Shore - after Hurricane Sandy, we had our entire back yard and deck destroyed. Then a a burst pipe flooded our first floor. We have worked on the inside and have just now started tackling the outside. We have removed the entire deck and are at a loss of where to begin.....we welcome any suggestions!!

Posted 4 weeks ago

• Zanne-adu
    Needs a lot of attention.....

Posted 4 weeks ago

• Teresa Decker Smith
    I too need some back yard makeover magic. We live in the country with big Oak trees in the back yard which is about a acre for the dogs. We'd love to entertain more but have no grand ideas on how to make our yard into an entertaining space. Texas is nice this time of year. Not too hot and not at all cold. Please help.

Posted 3 weeks ago

Zone: 8a
  • Katherine Scharnberg Kinnear
    I need my back yard to be made over! It is so boring and needs some life! I have a fire pit sort of it is now a big chard mess and a small pond that has a hole in it that we can't find! I have boxes and garbage cans out there to use as storage! Help!!!!!!!

Posted 1 week ago

Zone: 6a
  • Amanda Hall
    Moved into house and the previous owner did not like grass. We have a front yard full of random plants, lots of rocks and bricks. It's crazy and we do not know where to start! Need yardcrashers to tell us what to do! Come to Charlotte,NC!

Posted 7 days ago

Zone: 7b
  • Cheryl deluna
    After building our first home in 2005 , at 39, my husband suffered a brain aneurysm, he was great with out door landscaping, needless to say after 9 years we have a disaster of a yard , my husband can't walk or talk but does enjoy me pushing him thru the parks , I wish we had walks and something beautiful around our home so we could look outside and enjoy a beautiful home , money is always tight here and the people I've hired just to cut back the weeds and blackberries , have put a hardship on my budget,, what could I do to my yard that would be low maintenance, and glorious to enjoy, please let me know , sincerely Juan and Cheryl Deluna

Posted 6 days ago

• Jay kramer
    Our son lives 20 miles north of Atlanta. His backyard was grossly over planted years ago with trees and shrubs. The Grass is all but gone and the fence is deteriorating. He is a single parent with a 14 year old son and he has neither the time nor recourses to tackle a project of this magnitude. When his son graduates high school he plans to sell the house, but with the yard in it's current condition it would be a big hindrance to a sale. This may be more of a challenge than you care to undertake but I wanted to ask in an effort to help our son.
    Jay kramer

Posted 5 days ago

Zone: 10a
  • Emily Solis Guerrero
    i need help doing my yard! no grass at all just a dirty dirt yard..i cant even have partys or entertainment because of all dirt and dust yuky!! help how can u help me i lice in California and watch HGTV always i love your show...i just want a nice yard thank you ....

Posted 3 days ago